FIND RESTAURANTS

514-849-7787
4331 St-Denis

Visitor appreciation: Number of votes: 16

Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
All comments(16)
  • mario2333 / 13 years ago

On avait vu le site web et ca avait l'air très bien... On y est allés et... c'était encore mieux. Le service est impécable, la bouffe très bien présentée et succulente, l'atmosphère chaleureuse. On y retournera c'est sur.
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
  • nathalie_b. / 13 years ago

Ils ont L'As de Coeur... Le meilleur cremasse en ville. Demandez Le!!
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
  • lyne2198 / 13 years ago

Si vous désirez vraiment essayé la nourriture typique, c'est la place. Nous étions un groupe de 16 personnes et je peux vous dire que le service, la nourriture et l'ambiance était excellent. Je le recommande vivement.
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
  • isa / 13 years ago

Très bon resto antillais, excellent service, ambiance correcte, le plat de griot avec banane pesées et riz collé est vraiment excellent, les entrées aussi sont toutes très bonnes, les portions sont énormes, comme en Ha•ti !
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
  • j / 13 years ago

EXOTIC EXPERIENCE,I DON`T THINK SO,my sister wanted to celebrate her birthday at kalalu but after many unprofessional calls and service made by the staff as well as asking money today (4 days before the event) for a reservation that was already done and made a couple day ago.They call it a little mistake i call it chip restaurant and because she didnot agree to payment they hang up on her.In my knowledge i do not know any restaurant that ask for money after reservation agreement also the staff shoud be professional.An other restaurant like MISO(exellent food and service) where she was interested offer her GOOD SERVICE PLUS A 10% DISCOUNT as well as MANGO BAY (great food and ambiance)that promise us a great evening and all that without requesting money. when you own a restaurant there`s a customer service and professionalism knowledge that everyone should have not only to keep clients from coming back but also to increase your success. Due to this situation i will not go there and will not suggest people to attempt. A l'avenir ,vous avez besoin d'avoir un excellent service a la clientele et des employes professionels de plus apprendre les aptitudes de la restaurations. Vous vous dirigez a l'echec de votre entreprise.
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food:
  • titi / 13 years ago

I have never been there, but I cant tell you that I never will. I called first of all to take an appointement for my birtday and the girl had to call me back the next day to confirm. She called me and said yes, but 3 days later a guy from the restaurant called me back to said that the girl forgot to tell me some stuffs and he was hesitating, but he finaly said that I had to make a deposit 300.00$ because it is a big group. I think that they should train there employees better and what kind of cheap restaurant have to be paid in advance. I ve never seen a service like that and I will never go to restaurant. Lessons of the story if you need to celebrate with a big group go to a real restaurant.
    Overall: Value: Ambiance: Service: Food: